Are you searching for the latest version of the Snaptube App? Well, you have landed on the right page! In this article, you can Download the latest Snaptube App in APK format for your Android device. Keep scrolling down to find the installation instructions below.
Snaptube is a famous mobile App that allows users to download their favorite YouTube music and videos on Android and iPhone devices for free. Currently, over 40 million people have downloaded this App worldwide and the number of downloads is growing daily.
On average, 20 million people are searching for this App just to download the APK file on search engines like Google. According to Google’s keyword database, this App is mostly searched and downloaded from Brazil, Mexico, and India.
Snaptube App Information
|Download Size||11 MB|
|Latest Update||13 August 2018|
Just so you know, SnapTube App is not available for download on Google Play store or iTunes. The reason for this is that it could actually allow users to download copyrighted videos and music without any legal authorization. Therefore, the App is only available for download on our website that is hosted on our own servers.
In this article, I will guide you step by step on how you can download and install the latest Snaptube App in a APK file so you can start downloading HD videos and music from YouTube.
Supported websites with Snaptube App
At the moment, the Snaptube App also allows it’s users to download videos from the following sites:
Is the site you wanted to download videos from not listed above? Well, not to worry as the developers of the App are working hard on daily bases to add more supported websites.
Download and install the Snaptube App in APK on Android
Installing the Snaptube App is really easy! All you have to do is follow the instructions below and you should be set to download your favorite videos or music in HD question from YouTube. To make it, even more, easier, we added some screenshots to help you understand better.
The following installation guide is for Android devices only:
- Download the latest version of the App by clicking the red button below.
- Your browser might pop up, so all you have to do is click OK button. If no popup is given, no need to worry! Your installation should start right away automagically.
- If you still don’t see the App being downloading, don’t panic as it might be downloading in the background. (All you have to do is swap down your screen just like you view your notifications, and there you should see the Snaptube App being downloaded as an APK file.)
- If APK file is still not downloading, this means that the App is blocked from your devices security settings. (Simply go to Settings > Security and enable “Unknown sources” option. After that, you can click the Snaptube APK file from notifications to download again. Else, you may want to repeat the steps listed above.)
Uninstall Snaptube App in APK on Android
To uninstall the Snaptube APK file of the App from your Android device, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on the ‘Application’ tab in Settings.
- Then find the ‘Snaptube’ App listed in ‘Installed Apps’ and Tap on it.
- Now you should see the ‘Uninstall’, Tap it.
- Tap ‘Yes’.
Does Snaptube App have any virus?
No, the Snaptube App does not have any virus. It is absolutely safe and secure to download. The reason why it’s not available on the Google Play store is that the App can allow users to download copyrighted videos. The Snaptube APK file has no virus or malware, so you can use it without having to worry.
We do not support users to download copyrighted videos or music in any way. Since YouTube doesn’t have an option to allow it’s users to download open source videos, we, therefore, wrote this article for educational purpose only. We are not the official developers of the App, nor do we hold any partnership with the App developers.