Just so you know, the Snaptube App is originally designed for Android devices that allow users to download YouTube music videos in HD quality absolutely for free. Although the App is specially made for Android, we have a solution on getting Snaptube to run on Windows devices. In this article, I will guide you on how you can run the App on your Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 computer.
How to install Snaptube on Windows 7, 8 and 10?
- First of all, you will need to download and install an Android emulator.
- The best Android emulator to run Snaptube is BlueStacks, a software that is well known to run Android OS.
- You can download any version of the BlueStacks software by clicking here, as the App runs on all Android OS versions.
- Once the Android emulator has been installed on your Windows computer, you now need to download the Snaptube APK file in order to get it installed. To download the latest Snaptube App, click here.
- After the APK file has been downloaded, all you have to do is right-click on the APK file and run the file in the emulator.
- As the APK file opens in the emulator, the App should start to install instantly. The installation may take around 5 minutes as it will take time to extract the APK file inside the emulator.
- After the installation has completed, you will then need to restart the emulator in order to run the App.
That’s all! It wasn’t that hard now was it? Snaptube App can help save a lot of bandwidth, mostly when you need to play a video on YouTube over and over again. With this App, you can simply download the video you wish to save and watch it whenever you want when there is no internet connection.
If you haven’t installed the App on your Android device, you may want to read this article. I have written a step by step guide on installing Snaptube on an Android device.